- This event has passed.
FRANKLIN: Westerville Candidate Forum – Judges, House of Representatives
April 12, 2022 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
You are cordially invited to attend.
Westerville Tea Party meets the second Tuesday every month in Westerville, a northeast suburb of Columbus.
Meeting time is 7-8:30 p.m.
- Judge Colleen O’Donnell , 10th Circuit Court of Appeals, will talk about her
- Judge Michael Holbrook, Common Pleas Court and presiding judge on the Mt.Carmel/Dr. Michael Husel trial case. He will talk about his “Holiday sentences”.
- Attorney Jessica Barwell, candidate for Common Pleas Court Judge.
- Beth Lear, candidate for Ohio House of Representatives. Rick Carfagna resigned.
We always discuss updates on Election Integrity and we usually have a mini video for a FUN surprise!!
Hope to see many of you soon!
1. Insert county name (of event location) as first word of event title.
2. Complete all fields.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Your event will be reviewed within the day by the OhioFAN website administrator. After quick review, your event will appear on this calendar.
Question? Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclaimer: Ohio Freedom Action Network posts liberty events as a service but is not the event organizer unless specifically noted. Event accuracy cannot be guaranteed.